Mindoula Health is a next generation behavioral health management company that delivers tech-enabled 24/7 care extension, care management, and psychiatry services to populations with behavioral health challenges and medical comorbidities across the continuum of care. The company is headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland, and serves the Washington DC Metro Area, Maryland, Virginia, Louisiana, Nevada, Florida and is rapidly expanding nationally.
The Program Specialist of the Collaborative Care Program is responsible for the support, oversight, coordination, and administration of operations within the Collaborative Care program. This includes, but is not limited to, managing staff and organizing and directing program activities. Specifically, this is the support and oversight of the administrative duties of the program’s outreach and engagement care managers and clinical care managers The program specialist will also be responsible for managing the operational systems to support the organization's strategic direction. Additionally, provides care management to clients with mental illness and/or substance use disorders as program needs require.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to eligible individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Essential functions are the basic job duties that an employee must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Operationalize and achieve overall program goals and strategies with multidisciplinary team support, including modification of existing program services to maintain or enhance program standing and to effectively meet the needs of clients and the community.
- Support the vision, mission, values, and principles of Mindoula while making continuous improvements with energy and enthusiasm. Function as a champion of change.
- Monitor and meet with accountability all operational targets for areas within span of control and make appropriate recommendations for operational changes.
- 6 Paid Federal Holidays and 1 flex holiday
- Two additional personal days (employees birthday and employees anniversary of start date)
- 16 PTO days (full PTO schedule below; number of PTO hours are prorated based on the month of hire)
- Employee Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Coverage
- Professional Development Allowance of $500 per calendar year
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Flexible Spending Account