Provider Engagement Specialist
Mindoula Health is a next generation behavioral health management company that delivers tech-enabled 24/7 care extension, care management, and psychiatry services to populations with behavioral health challenges and medical comorbidities across the continuum of care. The company is headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland, and serves the Washington DC Metro Area, Maryland, Virginia, Louisiana, Nevada, Florida and is rapidly expanding nationally.
We are looking for a Practice Engagement Leader for our Florida market, responsible for working with Primary Care Providers and practice staff to generate appropriate patient referrals for Mindoula’s Collaborative Care Program. This individual will rollout virtual “Lunch and Learn” provider training and education sessions and build ongoing relationships with PCPs and office staff to support the rollout and adoption of the program.
· Own referral target by practice and partner with Mindoula Care Managers and practice staff and PCPs to meet targets with clinically appropriate referrals
· Become an expert on Mindoula’s Collaborative Care Program
· Deliver “Lunch and Learn” provider training and education presentations both in person and virtually to primary care practices
· Build and maintain ongoing relationships with PCPs and practice staff to support understanding and adoption of the program
· Documentation and reporting
· Coordinate with both internal and external stakeholders, including Mindoula care managers, consulting psychiatrists, practice managers, and PCPs
· Evaluate practice needs, requests, and trends in adoption, provider and patient satisfaction and provide recommendations for improvement and efficiency
· Act as liaison for internal and external communications with assigned practices, including managing and coordinating conference calls.
· Be the Mindoual expert on the needs of the PCPs and practice staff
· Degree from an Accredited College or the equivalent years of work experience
· Clinical background or experience in a clinical setting is preferred
· Experience working with providers Behavioral Health arena is a plus
· Experience with EMR systems is a plus
- 6 Paid Federal Holidays and 1 flex holiday
- Two additional personal days (employees birthday and employees anniversary of start date)
- 16 PTO days (full PTO schedule below; number of PTO hours are prorated based on the month of hire)
- Employee Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Coverage
- Professional Development Allowance of $500 per calendar year
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Flexible Spending Account